Re: Guy who sent me a radio and Empi air cleaners Thanks but I lost your address to return postage

Forgot I was in HTML  sorry  Try again
----- Original Message -----
From: Rob Laffoon
To: A VW club! ; VintagVW@listproc.sjsu.edu ; Air-Cooled Volkswagen
Discussion List ; ACVW@onelist.com
Sent: Saturday, June 05, 1999 9:20 PM
Subject: Guy who sent me a radio and Empi air cleaners Thanks but I lost
your address to return postage

A couple of weeks ago a fellow posted that he had some stuff for sale and
then he had a list of things that he would mail for postage.  Out of the
second list I asked for and recieved a 71 4radio for a bus and 2 Empi chrome
air cleabdv recieved them and the radio looks great in the hole(Not
hooked up) and the air cleaners work and look great.  Here is my
problem!!!!1  I lost his email address and his return address on the box got
recycled the moment that I got home with it as the recyling truck was at my
house and I just gave them the box not rembering to get his return address.
I owe you some money(about $8)  but the guy was cool enough to send me this
stuff and I feel bad that I can't even up.  Get hold of me please  Thanks
Rob