Re: [T3] Freeze!!

At 09:20 29.01.98 +0200, you wrote:

>It is -25 celsius in southern Finland, but my -71 fasty is still going
>strong!! Left rear tire was allthough empty after a day...  Driving half
>an hour, inside of a car it is +10 celsius, and the windows are free of
>ice. And somehow brakes like to freeze when it standing couple ours...

It had been around those temperatures here in southern Norway to the last
couple of days. I'm doing a rebuild of my engine, sΠi can't say how well
my fasty is doing in the cold. However, i don't think we should complain.
I'm not sure about Finland, but in northern Norway the temperature was
below -50 celsius in the middle of this week. At those temperatures, you
think about more than once before you go for a drive. Nomather what car you
are driving.

Rune Bekkan