Re: [T3] Freeze!!

Now does anyone want to complain about their heater in the US? It's pretty bad
when 10 degrees Celsius feels warm! After 30 mins. I know the heat here in FL
is hard on an air-cooled. But at least we don't have to freeze waiting for our
T3 to warm up, or even worse, putting air in the tire. I haven't had to worry
about oil being thick as molasses either. I sure don't envy you Mika. I grew
up amÑAtationed [MARINE CORPS] in some cold climes, but southern Florida
sounds a lot better than southern Finland. For the time-being. Keep warm!
                                            JARHEAD