[T3] backfire-update

i changed my coil, nice bright blue spark. nothing else really changed.
then i really started listening. the backfires were coming(i think) out of
the left carb. the only thing that should be different about it is the PCV
connection from the valve covers. not my idea, it was that way when i got
it.
so i disconnected it and plugged the holes.  it seemed to help a lot. for
about four minutes of driving around it ran fine, then it started to
backfire a little, but nowhere near as much as before, and still only under
load and moderate acceleration.

once again the patient is: 1776 cc,  solex 32 pdsit's, engle 100 cam ,
between 120 and 150 miles on it, new points, condenser, coil, it's still got
the PCV from the breather box to the intake manifolds,   light tan spark
plugs and it's covered with all the hair i pulled out

brandon