Re: [T3] I guess I'm out of the club... Type 3 stuff for sale.

On 6 Jan 99, at 21:49, El guapo wrote:

>  all I had left of my squareback was a pile of glass
> and a puddle of oil.

I'm very sorry to hear about the theft of your car.  I think Steve is
right, that you should post as complete a description as possible in
case it shows up here later.

For everyone else out there, perhaps this is a good lesson that we
should each keep good records of the VIN, engine #, tranny #, etc.
It might even be a good idea to mark some parts so they could be
clearly identified at any later time.  Does anyone have any good
suggestions?

Jim