SV: [T3] I guess I'm out of the club... Type 3 stuff for sale.

-Oh, man! That's some sad story -I almost started crying here... Sorry for
your loss!

You got my full sympathy and I wish there were something we listees could do
to cheer you up.
(don't go overdose on those Prozac's now!)

It's my worst nightmare, too - waking up some morning with a empty parking
lot. They are not very difficult to steal, either... :-(

I suggest you put up the stuff you want to get rid of on the classified
section of this list.

- A revouir, my friend...   :-(

(- why not hang on to the list anyway? I guess the pure love/addiction to
T3:s qualifies to "club membership", having a car or not!)

/Karl-Olov Sandin
-73 squareback  (-if not someone have nicked it during the last few
hours...)