Re: [T3] I guess I'm out of the club... Type 3 stuff for sale.

Eduardo,

Oh man does that suck!!  You do have my condolences to be sure. I've
had a car broken into but never outright stolen, that would be
terrible especially one you've worked on to get back on the road.

Keep your eyes open, you never know when another one might cross your
path. Hang in there.

Regards,
Tom Cloud