Re: [T3] Dual port conversion

PeterP=> What is involved w/ this swap for 1600/dual Solex stocker?

Not much more than bolting it all up unless you're really fine-tuning. I
had my manifolds and heads match-ported, for instance.

=> What else do I need to buy?

Gaskets.

=> Will I need to have the heads machined?

THis sort of operation would be related to changing your cylinder bore,
compression ratio, like that.

=> Does the head come with the valves etc.?

Yup.

=> Will I need to rejet the carbs?

Again, if you've changed bore or compression, probably; if not, no.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 343