[T3] Dual port conversion

    Tonight I picked up a set of dual port
manifolds and left and right tin.  At some point I
will purchase new dp heads.  What is involved w/
this swap for 1600/dual Solex stocker?  (please
keep in mind I am a beginner, tonight I saw an
uninstalled head for the first time, cool!).
    What else do I need to buy?
    Will I need to have the heads machined?
    Does the head come with the valves etc.?
    Will I need to rejet the carbs?  (I have a
header/QP already)

P.S.  Milage has dropped to 18 mpg city, time for
a tune up...

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip, a darker shade of grey
Portland, OR