Re: Unidentifiable Switch in '65 Variant

>  > Gas heater, eh?  Man, that sounds luxurious.  I don't have a gas heater,

> but
>  >  have heard that they were mounted on top of the transmission.  Is this
> true
>  >  with yours?  Was yours installed by a VW dealer or put in by a PO?
 Just
>  >  curious.

 According to my letter from Germany, the "Eberspacher" gas heater was
 installed at the factory. It was located in the very front of the front
trunk
 in between the spare tire and the "nose " of the car ( I have since removed
it and stored it in a safe place :)

  Later, Dan