Re: M #'s

>>The VW workshop manual which contains the M249 information is :
>>Volkswagen 1500 Workshop Manual 1965 and if you lok in section T-1 page
>>9 you will find what I have been talking about. Ahh, nothing like
>>factory Type 3 workshop manuals! Any more queries please ask.

I don't have that manual.  Does it give ALL the M codes up to that time, or
just a couple of them?  Please take a look at the M codes that I typed up
and see if you can put together a list with all the same information about
the M codes in your book.  You need not duplicate information that is
already in my list.  Anyone who has similar info please type it in
(CAREFULLY!) and email it to me.  I will start to compile a more accurate
and complete list.

Jim
       jadney@vwtype3.org              jadney@vwtype3.org
                             Laura Kepner-Adney