Re: M #'s

>Melissa & Jim wrote:
>>From here it looks like you already have them!  What's your source?
>>
>> Jim
>
>	Oh... no!  Not for Type III!  I only have the ones for Type I
>& Type II as listed on Mark Janello's home page:
>
>	http://www-personal.umich.edu/~mjanello/
>
>I'm still more than willing to type in & post/put on the web any
>T3 M-codes that anybody can get to me...
>
>	Anybody??? :)
>
>-Greg
>'71 squareback
>'63 Beetle
Well, while it is a bit of work, I think it will be easier for me to commit
to just typing these in myself than making more bad microfilm copies and
mailing them out.  I will post here.

Those of you who have more info should post that to me also and I will make
a compendium.  Please note that to be useful, we need ALL the info, in the
original format and wording.

Jim
       jadney@vwtype3.org              jadney@vwtype3.org
                             Laura Kepner-Adney