Re: [T3] NZ Parts

<x-flowed> I'm going to Cambridge England next week on business, and Dave Hall pointed out Type 3 Detectives is quite close. I might stop by if I have time, but I don't expect any bargains. First they charge an arm an a leg, second the exchange rate isn't in my favor, and third they'll tack on 15% VAT for local sale. Of course there might be other interesting things to do, I'm hoping to drink some beer...

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR