Re: [T3]

HeatherW=> I was wondering if someone could explain
=> which wire goes to which cylinder(4,3,2,1).

Others have described the firing order, but from this I get that you may be
asking which length goes to which cylinder. In my experience the Bosch sets
tend to be cut just a little shorter than they should be and so feel a bit
tight on the engine. In practice if you get a wire in the wrong place you
won't get another one on at all. It's pretty simple, though: the shortest
one goes to the coil, the next to #4, the next to #3, the next to #2, and
the longest to #1.

Hoping I'm not looking like too much of a dweeb --

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 Big Ghia

Pitch in!  Send your pledge of support!  mailto:support@vwtype3.org