Re: [T3]

On 4 Feb 2001, at 16:55, Heather Woltz wrote:

> the problem is when i removed the wires again i just
> took them off, without taking note of the length of
> each wires.  I was wondering if someone could explain
> which wire goes to which cylinder(4,3,2,1).

The cylinders are arranged like this:

3	1
4	2

The firing order is 1432 (or 4321, or 3214, or 2143, they're all
equivalent.

The dist rotates CW when viewed from above.

There is a scribe line on the top face of the dist which you can see
when you take the cap off which marks where #1 should attach. This
assumes that the dist, etc are all installed correctly. From there
the others (4,3,2) follow every 90 deg.