[T3]

Dear list,
      I have just gotten new spark plug wires and i
happened to exchange the wires correctly the first
time, one at a time.   But i noticed one that had a
rip in the insulation, black rubber outside layer.  SO
i returned them.

the problem is when i removed the wires again i just
took them off, without taking note of the length of
each wires.  I was wondering if someone could explain
which wire goes to which cylinder(4,3,2,1).

If there is a diagram with the dist. cap attached to
the distributer, and which connection is to what
cylinder, and possibly the lengths.  I suppose i could
just experiment ,and eventually figure it out, but i
was wondering if anyone knows this info.  Thanks
again.

Heather