Re: [T3] Bentley, Elfrink, etc.

>>My comment about "thanks for recommending a book I can't get in a
bookstore", was regarding the Elfrink book which Greg recommended, but
mentioned was out of print<<

I think Greg was offering a good tip. For pre-68 Type 3s the Elfrink
manual is the next best thing to the factory service manuals and a lot
cheaper. They're out there if you want to search for them and worth
picking up when you find them.

Scott
62 343, 65 361