[T3] God I love my T-3

Oh how wonderfull.......  After driving my newlýö½d fasty for only 3
days I found that i needed to replace my master cylinder. Oh great! It just
happens to be 4th of july weekend and everyone in my small little town
thinks its a volvo, I knew this would be fun.
 Luckly my local forgien auto shop happens to be owned by a T-3 lover and he
would be able to order the parts i needed on tuesday leaving me to drive my
fathers big hulking 73 suburban for 4 days(gag).  Finally around 10:30 pm
tonight i wrap everything up and haul but home from my dads. Runs great ,
stops on a nickel, I cant wait to spend more quality time with my new
friend.

Sorry if all that sounded hokey but after being t-3less for almost a year
its just fantastic

-----Bryan