RE: [T3] carb tune up ?'s

I fixed one by knurling the brass with a pair of vice grips.  I simply
clamped and unclamped all the way around until the surface was very rough.
I then tapped it in to place and didn't have a leak afterward.  the leak
before was a dribble leaving a small puddle on the engine tin.

Thank You,

Jason Renville
Jrenville@wafertech.com