Re: [T3] TMI, SewFine or other......

Sewfines t3 kits should be good by now.  I and others on the list (keith) have
bought kits from them.  I had to send mine back once for a refit, but they dont
give you a hard time about it.  Its rediculous that a company would insinuate
that you dont know how to install carpets.  Even if you hebr done it
before, its almost a no brainer!  TMI is a huge aftermarket supplier so VWs are
only a portion of their business, you should see what they get for a mustang
carpet kit!!

My personal recommendation would be sewfine.  Ive got a TMI kit in my bug and it
dosent fit either, and I KNOW how to install carpets.....

my 2 cents.

Boyd Drew
1971 GTV Ragtop Super
1965 Notchback 1500s