T3: Re: Large Problems

There is no harm in redoing the polarizing, but there is a
significant hazard that someone will do it wrong and screw it up.  I
avoid suggesting this procedure to the uninitiated if at all
possible.  I have only had to do it once in 25 years, and that was on
a car which the owner had installed the battery backwards.
Jim

I have to ask this before is too late. What is done when you polarize and
when is this process needed. TIA
Luis