Re: [T3] starting an early 62 overhaul

<x-flowed>It might help if there is a missing piece of cooling fin to get that on the RHS, ie: number 1 and 2 cylinders where the cooling is less critical anyway. I'm sure there that one damaged fin wouldn't cause any problems at all. This may mean some tomfoolery with the thermostat linkage bracket (I assume this engine has such things?).
Chris .