Re: Re: RE: [T3] Air leak fix?

-------Original Message-------
   	Doesn't water work, too?  I thought it was just "convential
wisdom" that the introduction of flammables through the leak would give
the engine a little kick in the pants, whereas the "true" effect was that
the liquid momentarily plugged the leak and (on the carbed car)
temporarily corrected the lean-running condition.

Hmmm, I don't think so, Greg.  I used propane to verify my leak in the manifold intake.

-Mark Fuhriman