RE: [T3] Water Leaks

> The most likely spot is the ECU cover. It may NOT show signs
> of wetness there.
> Remove the cover and look at the lower edge. There should be
> 2 spring clips

I don't know how I could ever doubt you Jim.  Even while writing the email,
I knew this had to be the answer :)

Last night it was raining so it gave me a chance to check things out.  I
dried all around the ECU cover and what do you know, out pops this small but
steady bead of water.  I tried repositioning it with the clip to the
outside, but it still leaked.  I then replaced the rubber seal with a better
one I had, but it still leaks?  What would be the next step, some sort of
sealer?

Thanks,
Jason Smith
71 Square FI AT