Re: [T3] STill geting air in fuel lines.

On 29 Nov 2001, at 19:58, Mark Healey wrote:

> On Thu, 29 Nov 2001 14:26:31 -0600, Jim Adney wrote:

> >Are these genuine Bosch injectors? If not, you may want to replace them
> >anyway. The spray should form a nice uniform cone.
>
> Haven't looked for text but they are the ones with a yellow tip.

The real Bosch ones have rounded corners and the Bosch logo and
10 digit part #; they will also have the VW logo and part # if they
were distributed by VW.

I suspect that your squealing pressure regulator problem will get
much better if you can cure the lean (hot) running problem.