[T3] Staring Problems Please Help

<x-flowed>I'm visiting my Mom for Thanksgiving (on her PC) and I need some help. Last
week the car would not start we would just hear a click. Had the starter
replaced with a rebuilt one, worked for a few times then now same thing, but
not near where I live. I tried doing the old trick by jumping the terminals
with a screw driver, but the starter just runs and does not engage. My wife
tried to hold the key into the starting position, then jumping trick. Tried
to jump it with a 12 volt jumper box (the car is 6 volt). No luck. Just
clicks. There is a possibility I'm not doing the screwdriver trick right.
Since it may not be a starter problem. Any suggestions of how to get this
thing started (short of push start) and how do I fix it when I get home.