[T3] Clock repair question

Maybe I can toss some anguish into the "clock hands don't come off" question.
 I have tried on several clocks in my short life as Clock Guy... and non have
come off without enough force to destroy the clock...... time has caused them
to be stuck. Most of the time if the hands need to come off the clock is
toast anyway.

I know some here on the .org have gotten them off with screwdrivers.... maybe
that will work for you. But I want to say again, it PROBABLY will not work
without causing damage to the rest of the clock.

Thanks, Pat@Volksclocks