RE: [T3] Squareback for sale

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Jeez, I drive by that EVERYDAY, you are the fourth person to mention it and
I've yet to see it!  Of course, it's dark when I drive by in the morning and
traffic is, well, traffic when I leave in the evening (if it's not dark) so
I'm always focused on everything but the side views.  Okay, my goal is to
stop and check it out, soon!

   Toby Erkson
   air_cooled_nut@pobox.com
   '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chipped, Jamex sport suspension
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.icbm.org/

...But it is located in
>Beaverton, OR at 185th and Walker Rd. They are asking
>$1000..and the phone number is (503)780-2531.  Please
>do not email me, just call the number, thanks.

</x-charset>