[T3] type 4 engine in a squareback?

I know this conversion has been done before but does anyone know what the
process is. Is there a best year type 4 to use?

What I'm thinking here is turning my 69 squareback into an SUV/Jeep Killer
With a Berg 091 tranny conversion. I'd like to be able to pull a working
engine and tranny out of a wrecked bus add the berg nosecone conversion and
bolt it up. (I know its not that simple) What else is involved? how do I get
the rear hanger to fit the type 4? Is there a way to use type 4 heater boxes
so I still have a heater? what about the throttle cable? Will a type 4 fit
under the engine lid? What length axles will I need?

This is all just a thought at the moment so if anybody has done this
conversion drop me a line.

Thanks
Dan
est34kg