Re: [T3] Anyone POSITIVE about carbs?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I think the stock duel carb setup for a t3 is great. I have spent alot of
time learning how they work and how to tune them, not that it was hard. Any
EFI is fundimentaly better than a carb. DUHH............... If your original
efi has been gutted, left sitting for rats, has poor repairs, missing stuff
or just plain looks to scarry for you get a pair of webber carbs. They will
do the trick. Eithor way you go your old vws fuel aspiration system will
have its own little tricks to keep it going.
jason