Re: [T3] Tires

The stock size for radial tires is 165 R-15.

Everyone has their particular favorite brands. Michelin, Kelly, and Cooper
are just three of the brands I hear tossed around by people on the list.
If my memory serves me well, the last thread mentioned a Korean make I never
heard of and can't remember, but which came highly recommended. I'm using
Cooper Sportmaster GLX right now. They're kind of a winter tire, really, but
they were affordable and I didn't hear any complaints about them. The
Michelins are the most expensive.
Mike Wodkowski
72 FI SQBK
Brooklyn