Re: [T3] Engine rebuilder, good source ?

<x-flowed>At 02:08 PM 11/8/01 -0800, Martinez, Leon wrote:
>RABY's AIRCOOLED TECHNOLOGY
>
>  I have never dealt with them.

Jake Raby is a frequent poster in the Type 4um over on
www.shoptalkforums.com -- he specializes in monster T4 engines but I'm sure
he dabbles with other aircooleds as well. VW Trends has been running some
articles over the last few issues dealing with the T4 engine, he's been the
major contributor.  I've never dealt with him either, but I've consistantly
read good things about his work.

</x-flowed>