RE:[T3] Notchback Owners...

My name is Christine, I am doing an assignment for my" Professional Selling"
class at the college. I would like permission from some of you to copy/print
out photos of your cars from the scrapbook . If you allow me to do so, I'd
appreciate it if you would include some info/ special features  about the
car, like eng. size, cloth or leather seats , special accessories, and
anything you thing is special about your car. I then will attempt to "make a
sale" to my instructor-- who years ago worked for Volkswagen. I WILL NOT
actually be selling your car, it's just a class assignment--final exam
actually, that I hope to get an excellent grade on!
Thank You for your time and your help.
Christine
73 Super ( sorry, dad has a Notch)
Please reply to:     PLUMCRAZYROSE@aol.com