Re: [T3] My engine ,still waiting for eng head, steam

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> Gee Leon, my motor is basically stock, I tow with it, I drive fast, its
almost all highway miles over 3500RPM and at 78K its still very strong.

I think the key is avoiding aftermarket crap like MOFOCO.. I learned this
the hard way too but most of the extra add on stuff really isnt needed...
just some OEM quality parts. But I still love reading your posts and have
learned from them.

Keith

> I just  called MOFOCO  and the defective head I have returned was not
worked
> on yet.
> This pisses me off. I paid on Aug 30 . It is taking forever and these > My
prime objective is to build an engine that will last like a Volvo and