[T3] Note on FI power relay

So I was turning off my car today, and when I did so, it took a second or
two for the power relay to click off. It did so exactly at the moment the
engine killed out. It sounded more as though the clicking off of the relay
was the result of the engine turning off than the other way around. I know,
we're splitting seconds here, but. I got a new relay from Jim. Maybe it goes
in this weekend. Regardless, I'm not running on anymore.
Other than at the mouth.

--
Mike Wodkowski
72 FI SQBK