Re: [T3] Blow by

<x-charset iso-8859-1>If you have a bad pressure regulator it could be causing too high a fuel
pressure on first start up and flooding things... then the pressure drifts
down to normal.

Oil out the fan is one of 3 things... a bad or improperly set up breather,
dirt in the slinger threads, or bad seal on the piston rings.

keith

> My engine has some serious blow by.  Oil is being blown out the crankcase
by
> the fan.  This then drips onto the exhaust and smokes like the blazes once
> the engine gets warm.
>
> The engine runs good and has plenty of power....
>
> next problem.  When cold, the engine starts on about the first revolution.
> When warm it will start immediately within 5-6 minutes of shutting it off.
> If it sits for longer than that, it's a bear to start, usually taking 2 or
3
> long attempts (6 seconds or so) with the pedal on the floor.
>
> Might I have a valve too tight?  Could this be causing both problems?
Fuel