[T3] RE: [T3] Speaking of radios...

<x-charset iso-8859-1>>I've got a '64 Notch that was converted to 12v by the PO. I installed a
new stereo system and CD changer, both nicely hidden. Also had to put in
a kill switch so it doesn't drain the battery.  ....  I'd also like to re-wire
the kill switch through the  radio so that I can use the stock on/off switch
to power the new stereo. If that works, will I be able to pre-set my stereo
volume and use the stock knob to do some volume adjustment?

I don't know the stock radio internals too well but I'm pretty sure you
could open up the stock radio and wire it so it's on/off could act as your
kill switch.  I seriously doubt you could use the volume control, however,
unless your modern radio is set up for external volume control somehow.

Sweet Notch, too.

- Everett Barnes