Re: [T3] Splash Shield???

>They've sold two in the last year, so they're not too keen to get lumbered
with a shed-load. I wonder if that would be a good opportunity for the club
(Dave H?)

A definite possibility (!).  I'd like to see one fitted first though; the
ones I saw from (the late!) Volksrub never seemed to work too well at the
corners.  If Halifax Beetles are getting them done, they'll be the Volksrub
dies I suspect.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/