Re: [T3] Type 36-265 Variant Panel Van

Per Lindgren wrote:

> Jim Adney wrote:
>
> > Interesting, these pads don't really look much bigger than the
> > usuals. How much taller are they than the standard late type 3
> > pad?
>
> I'll tell you what. I'll go to the FLAPS tomorrow and pick up a set of the
> "other" pads (the Volvo 240 size) and take a few photo's of the two
> together.

Ok, I've a picture of the regular late type 3 & 411 pad together now:
http://perlindgren.tripod.com/brakepads.jpg You can see the regular pad on the
left, and the 4-pot pad on the right. The regular pad is 57 mm wide (friction
material) while the 4-pot pad is 75 mm wide. The metal of the regular pad is 62
mm wide, the 4-pot was 76 mm. The pad on the left in this picture is identical
to the rear pad on the Volvo 240.

PerL
73 Variant L