[:}blugs

Here is my train of thought... watch out I might hit something.. ;-)

My FI harness been aged to a crisp, broken wires, brittle connectors, etc.

My first thought was to simply find a used replacement, but after thinking
some more I realized that I would end up with a similar 20+ year old
harness.

My new idea: Build my own harness. New wire, new connectors, etc.
Now all I need is to figure out where to find all of the connectors that are
on this system. Does anyone know where to look?

--Gary