Re: [T3] Restoring a Fastback

Tpstr@aol.com wrote:

> Hello all.  I've been lurking on this list for a few months, but am now
> finally getting around to doing the project I signed up for.  Here's a
> lengthy, but slightly funny story.  My dad has a '67 Fastback with 40K miles
> sittinLȚe}grandmother's garage.

  You know, stories lide this make me sick!!  I'd would have given my left arm
for a fasty with 40k!  What did I get?  I got a  '68 Dodge Dart with a blown
motor!  Parents said "you wanna drive? Fix it !"

  But really what a cool tale!  Hope those a**holes got blisters!   And you've
come to the right place for advice.  I have found that if you sit down and
think about it all the repairs that the other listees have mentioned aren't
really that hard, and since you  have half the battle won( with the great
body), it gets more fun as  you go along

  Welcome to the family!
Theo
'70 fastback