Re: [T3] My C V joint

I get my CV grease from CV joint kits.

I drive my Square on alot of long trips, towing my boat ETC and maintain i#"ª½e ultimate in reliability.  I relube the CV's every 30K mi and
usually find the ones that looked worn but OK 30Kmiles ago were starting to
pit and needed replacement.  Wear in the races is an indication of a worn
joint but is still OK.  ANY pitting of the races and balls indicates end of
life.  Now you may get another 30K out of it at that point as these joints
are very durable but it leaves you with the possibility of sudden failure
or failure when you least need it to happen.

By the time you feel the up and down play your joint is really shot.

Keith