Re: [T3] rear fender weather stripping

OKOK

Ill speak up.. I dont want this to become common knowlege but I bought
generic trunk weatherstripping from,... well...

JC Whi....

I cant admit to it afterall but it worked great on the Notch,
fits over the lip tightly and seals to the fender well.-
I have an extra roll Ill sell (will do both sides) for $25 shipped (US)
if you dont want to order from JC... and get all that junk mail for years
to come.

I also have some good used ones avail for the purist.

Keith
---------