[T3] Not quite right......

I recently did the tune-up on my notch and things were great. The car
seemed to be running fine.

Sunday I took it on long road trip, about 400 miles. The car did fine, even
on the hills.
When we got back, something didn't seem right. It doesn't run quite as
smooth, and it just doesn't sound right. It sounded a lot smoother before.
Now it sort of sounds like a lawn mower.
Also, I noticed that when I was coming up to a stop sign and I let off the
gas and let the engine slow me down it *popped* a couple of times. It
wasn't a real loud pop but it did it 2 or 3 times.

This morning when I got back home I checked the timing with a light and it
looked just fine. I also checked the point gap to be sure it didn't "self
adjust".

So anyway, anyone have suggestions?

It's just not as smooth as it seemed yesterday before the trip. Doesn't
start quite as easy either.

Thanks,
Bill