Re: [T3] Stockers Unite!

ide...

> To be honest I've wondered the same thing. The dash does have a
little area
> below the ash tray that looks like it might be the spot. The top
also has
> the "grill" for mounting a speaker inside.

I have the 8-track that the PO said came installed from the dealer...
and in the place under the ash tray there are holes .... for the
8-track or a bracket... I don't know... I haven't tried to fit it back
in yet.... but I plan on reinstalling it.... yeah buddy.... how's that
for stock.... (kinda)

Robert
'69 fasty