Re: [T3] wasserboxer

Boxer in German means "an engine with horisontally opposed cylinders". I think
this name comes from boxing (the thing that Mike Tyson does). The pistons are
boxing with each other.

By the way, air in German is "luft". This means that we can call our Type 3
engines "Luftboxer".

Henrik Larsson, Sweden
'64 Notch