[T3] Missfire

Sorry to those who have asked for an opinion on the lack of boom in
their motors.  I have been under the weather and unable to focus well.
I feel better and today did some experimenting...Here is what I found.
I put my stock duallies on and lifted the front of the car 18
inches...NO CHANGE.  I then lifted the the back 18 inches...SLIGHT idle
change (50 rpm), but no stalling or roughness of idle, just lower.
Next, I removed the dizzy and put in a worn one.  Whaala, all kinds of
problems at ilde and reving with the rear end up.  However, this was
random at every cylinder, not just 1 and 3.  The dizzy in question has a
loose gear at the bottom.

Other than that, the only other thing I have seen cause this is having a
piston tap a spark plug and close the gap.  I had this happen and it
took some time to discover it.  Zero gap = zero spark.  If this is a
fresh rebuild?  If so, are the valves too tight?  Bent pushrod?  Did you
break in the cam?  If the cam went flat, (there has b†%sh of them
lately), it can cause it to not fire...

Vader