Re: [T3] Pressure in water bottle.....

On 3 Mar 99, at 23:37, Dave Hall wrote:

> Maybe by 1973 they fitted whatever they
> had available.  I've seen a '73 with no insulation on the heat exchangers.

Yes, I have the impression that by 73 they already knew that it was
all over for the type 3s. Quality of all kinds suffers.

ALL the 73s that I have seen, as well as any replacement lower heat
exchangers that were made then or later, seem to have come without
any insulation. I have 4 sets of those, 3 in 73 cars.

Jim