Re: Oil Cooler: Type 3 Engine

Maybe I should have mentioned this (although the sig on our message kinda
does), but I dont think this is what you would call a "stock" vw (or maybe it
is?).  Below is information on the motor:

1776cc Engine
Dual Weber 40 IDF Carbs
Performance Technology Ported & Polished Heads (40x35.5)
Solid Rocker Shafts
Swivel Feet Rockers
Portmatched BugPack Manifolds
Engle 110 Cam
Counter Weighted Crank
Rimco Custom Rods
Gene Berg Oil Pump
Gene Berg Full Flow System
High Capacity Oil Sump
Gene Berg Dual Quiet Pack
Kennedy 1700lbs Clutch
Lightened Flywheel
BugPack Breather System

So, are my pressure readings way out of line?

Also - I live in Southern California, and its getting to me warm out - hence
the 20 w 50 oil.