Re: T3] Cam specs

I think the confusion from this stems from the cam plug being installed the opposite direction on automatic engineä¶v4.. some
people seem to have all sorts of theories about the cam plug ( some people say the automatics have higher oil pressure...etc....)

from what i have heard, the plug was just placed backwards for ease of identification of what engines to install the Flex plate for
the auto trannys......... a lot quicker to look at a cam plug, then to look at an identification card/sheet.......

Todd Daley
Ontario, Canada
71 Squareback
71 Fastback